School Fee for Academic Year 2019/2020
|Age||Level||Inaugural Offer|| * SCHOOL FEE 2019/20 / SEMESTER (£)
(2 SEMESTERS PER ACADEMIC YEAR)
|4 – 5||Grade 1||7,500||12,000|
|5 – 6||Grade 2||7,500||16,000|
|6 – 7||Grade 3||8,500||16,000|
|7 – 8||Grade 4||8,500||16,000|
|8 – 9||Grade 5||9,500||18,000|
|9 – 10||Grade 6||9,500||18,000|
|10 – 11||Grade 7||10,500||18,000|
|11 – 12||Grade 8||10,500||20,000|
|13 – 14||Grade 9||11,500||20,000|
|Application Fee :||£ 1,000|
|Enrollment Fee :||Primary School Programme / Secondary School Programme||£ 2,500 / £ 5,000|
|Security Deposit :||1 semester of the school fee|
* The inaugural fee is for the first 100 students and for 3 years.
Terms and Conditions:
- Application fee is a one-time payment before arrangement of placement test. The Application fee is payable upon submission of Application form.
- The Enrollment fee is payable upon acceptance of Letter of Offer.
- Both Application and Enrollment fees are non-refundable.
- Security deposit is equivalent to 1 semester of the school fee. The amount is to be topped up as school fees increase according to grade level. Security deposit is refundable provided the School receives sufficient notice of withdrawal of the child, which is: ONE FULL academic semester notice in writing must be received in advance by the school before the withdrawal of the child of enrollment, to constitute sufficient notice of withdrawal, failing which the security deposit shall be forfeited in full. Withdrawal Notice must be in writing and must be made by way of personal delivery to the school or by AR Registered post. And in both cases, the withdrawal will only take effect on the date that the same is duly acknowledged as received by the School.
- Above fees are subjected to change without prior notice.